Friday 11 March 2011

Welcome! & A River Island Haul

Hello there and welcome to my blog!

I'm Natalie, and I'm a self-confessed shopaholic from North East England. I'm always reading blogs and since I love writing I thought it was about time I started my own, so I really hope you will enjoy following me on my blogging journey!

To start things off, here's a little River Island Haul. I popped into my local shop today for a nosey because I luckily had £100 to spend, courtesy of passing a Mystery Shop at work :)

Here's what I bought:


I absolutely love River Island bags and I was in need of a new bag for University so I couldn't resist this gorgeous cream bag when I spotted it. The strap and top flap are a shiny, smooth patent material and the actual body of the bag is covered in lace detailing.
The bag currently retails at £39.99.



I was drawn to this top becuase of my ongoing Peter Pan collar obsession! It's not exactly a collar, the lace detailing is sown onto the top. I think this top is perfect for those sort of smart/casual drinks and outings when you want to look glam but still dressed down.
This top retails at £26.99.



Lastly I managed to find the Henry Holland suspender tights I have been searching for! I've seen quite a few girls wearing these lately and they look sexy without being slutty or over the top. I can't wait to wear them.
The tights retail at £12.00.

So that was what I picked up today from River Island and needless to say I was a very happy bunny with my purchases! I hope they give you a small insight into my sense of style too!

So there's my first post, and here's to many more to come!
Thanks for reading!

Love Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment