Monday 25 April 2011

Recent MAC Purchases

Hi everyone!

I hope you have all had a good Easter! I've had a couple of great nights out with my girls and been spoilt with loads of chocolate eggs, yum!

I popped into MAC last week because my friend was getting a makeover, so I nosied around the store until one of the lovely ladies asked me if I wanted any help.

Uh oh. Cue asking, on the spur of the moment, to be matched to Studio Sculpt Foundation. Just to try it out.

Yep, I bought it! I also got two eyeshadows, so here they are to show you.



MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation: £23.00.
Eyeshadows in 'Woodwinked' and 'Retrospeck': £11.50 each.


I was colour matched to NW15, which came as a bit of a surprise as I was NC15 in Studio Fix Fluid (which I absolutely hate!). The lovely woman who matched me was asking about my skin, which is very dry, and she said as this is gel based it will work nicely on my skin.

I must say I absolutely love this. I was worried that I'd been silly and impulsive and parted with quite a bit of money for something I might not like, but thank goodness, I love it! It's got great coverage, suits my skin perfectly, and it smells nice!


I also got two eyeshadows that I've been lusting after for a while, 'Woodwinked' and 'Retrospeck'. It was funny because 'Woodwinked' immediatly jumped out at me from the display, and I spotted 'Retrospeck' too without having turned them over to check what they were.

These are gorgeous, shimmery and very pigmented. 'Woodwinked' is a very gold, bronzey colour and it looks gorgeous. 'Retrospeck' is a more muted, champagney gold and I've only used it as a highlight so far but I think it would stand great just on it's own!

Blurry swatches as usual! (Check out the cameo print duvet!)



So, that rounds it up! Have you been hauling lately?

Love from Natalie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice buys! I love Woodwinked <3 I've been a bit naughty in MAC myself this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, we all deserve a little treat every so often! :) xox

    ReplyDelete