Friday 11 March 2011

Five Things For Friday ♥


1) Yay, it's Friday! Normally this doesn't excite me because I'm always at work over the weekend, but this weekend I am off, so I can appreciate the pleasure of a lovely two days spare! Plus, I can have a lie in on Sunday instead of getting up at 9AM! Wahoo!



2) Tomorrow night I'm going out with all my nearest and dearest to celebrate my 19th birthday. I'm looking forward to a good drink and dance and catching up with my girls as we are never all together very often.


3) I'm awaiting a little haul from MAC to be delivered next week. I've bought the new Emancipation lipglass from the Wonder Woman collection, two eyeshadows in Cork and Shroom and a lipstick in Snob. I can't wait for it to come and I'll be sure to do a post when it does!



4) My mam was kind enough to buy me the new Jimmy Choo perfume for my birthday and I can safely say it's one of my favourites already! It smells gorgeous and is definately a night out scent so I'll look forward to spraying it on tomorrow.


 
5) This is a strange one but here goes! My hair is dyed brown but I haven't dyed it for ages so it been washing out and I thought it looked awful, with ginger tones, but this past week I've actually had a good few compliments on the colour and how it suits me, so maybe I'll be staying au naturel for a while!


Hope you have a great weekend!
Love, Natalie x


6 comments:

  1. that picture with the kitten is the cutest thing I've ever seen! and lucky you with that perfume :) hope you're having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fantastic birthday, and enjoy your weekend off!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well happy birthday.. Just found your blog btw, and I am following now, you are gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. jimmy choo perfume is so so nice.
    love your blog now following x

    http://callly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orla - I know, I found it on weheartit.com and just had to use it!

    Emily - Thank you very much, I'm enjoying it by curing my birthday hangover!

    Hannah - Thank you very much, that's so nice of you to say :)

    Cally - Thank you I'll be sure to check yours out too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! :) xxx
    I also love the Jimmy Choo perfume - it's one of my favourites! x

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete