Friday 6 May 2011

How Much Is My Face Worth?

Hi everyone!

I've seen this post on a few blogs lately and thought it would be a fun one to try out! I've gathered the products I'd usually use on my face on a day time to see how much it all costs! Eek!


MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation: £23.00

MAC Blushcreme in Ladyblush: £17.00

Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Lies (as highlighter): £16.50

Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Masacara: £7.19

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer: £4.19

L'Oreal Super Liner: £6.19

Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil: £2.99

MAC Lipstick in Hue: £13.50

Eyeko London Lips Lipgloss in Knightsbridge: £6.50

= £97.06


I don't think that's bad! I was expecting a bit more but I suppose I didn't include eyeshadows but that's only because I regularly use different ones so there isn't a specific one I always include in my daily routine.

I hope you enjoyed and will also do this post!

Love from Natalie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment