Friday 13 May 2011

Superdrug Shopping!

Hi everyone!

I just thought I'd show you all my very little 'haul' from Superdrug this week! I only wanted a red lipliner but of course, you never come away with just one thing do you!


The lipliner is Rimmel's Lasting Finish liner in 021 Red Dynamite. I've wanted a red liner for ages as I always feel my red lipstick straying over onto my skin and I have to constantly touch it up, so this is perfect for lining and filling in my lips so lipstick has something to cling to!

 I also picked up a Bourjois Effet 3D Gloss in 06 Rouge Democratic. Bourjois glosses are my favourite! This is a gorgeous, shimmery cherry red and looks perfect just on its own.


Left: 597 Miss Minty Right: 598 Bubble Gum

GOSH Nail Lacquers are my favourite also so when I spotted these two I had to have them! They are such good dupes of MAC's Mischievious Mint and Ice Cream Cake! I love the formulation and application of GOSH lacquers and these shades are perfect for summer!

Hope you've picked up some nice things lately!

Love from Natalie xox


1 comment:

  1. Miss Minty looks pretty, I love mint green polishes (=

    ReplyDelete